FORM A CONTRACT WITH US
If membership is not your thing, we'd love to form a contract with you to explore common interests, and work towards common goals.
Review the following form to understand the details of our proposed agreement. If your interested, fill it out and we will be in touch.
A Contract Between
New Zealand Plant Producers Incorporated (NZPPI)
PO Box, 3443,
And (Enter Organisation's Details)
Phone - DDI / Day:
Physical Address (Courier)
NZPPI and the Contracting Party have freely and voluntarily entered into an agreement to work together on matters of mutual interest.
Both parties will
- Meet at least annually to discuss matters of common interest.
- Consult about issues relevant to the parties and the plant producer community.
- Consult about NZPPIs work plan.
- Work together where the interests of both parties are served.
- Generally, adopt best business practice and high standards of professionalism and integrity in working together.
- NZPPI will from time to time provide services to the Contracting Party under the same conditions as it provides its Producer Members.
- The Contracting Party will from time to time collaborate in Special Interest Groups.
Term of Agreement
This agreement shall commence on the date of signing and thereafter renew annually on 1 April each year unless either party provides at least one months’ notice.
NZPPI and the Contracting Party have agreed upon a fee based upon 0.3% (contract rate) of the gross income derived by the Contracting Party from the sale of plants produced in New Zealand inclusive of all charges, excluding royalties and GST, that a purchaser would pay. This fee shall be paid to NZPPI’s independent subscription agent and the quantum of the Contracting Party’s gross income and contract fee shall remain confidential to the Contracting Party and the ISA.
By submitting this form you are agreeing to and acknowledge that the contract rate is subject to review from time to time.
Complete Your Registration
By clicking on the button below you agree to the terms and conditions listed above to start the process of becoming a Contracted Party with NZPPI.