Growers Technical Seminar
Tuesday 8 March 2016
9:00am to 5pm
Miramar Golf Links, adjacent to Wellington Airport
NGINZ Grower Sector invites you to a day of informative and practical seminars, where you can fly in and fly out in one day.
This is intended as a low cost practical day giving growers a chance to learn about new technologies and products. There will be speakers talking for approx 30 minutes each on various topics and time for networking. This is a good opportunity to send along some of your staff who would benefit also.
Members of the Association and non-members are all welcome - please invite someone in the industry near you. Book your flights now for good deals.
You'll hear about:
- Breeding novelty cultivars - Ed Morgan, Plant & Food Research.
- Nursery Tray / Production Efficiency - Alfred Boot, Hekupak Trays.
- Queensland Australia plant weight based irrigation scheduling project - John McDonald, National Biosecurity Manager, (NGI Australia).
- Christchurch Tree Standards and implications - Jessica Staples, GOOM Landscapes.
- Employment Law: The latest news - Ken McLean, Wgtn Chamber of Commerce.
- Protected Cropping Pest and Disease - Mark Stevenson and Marco Van Den Berg, Horticentre .
- Health and Safety: The latest news - Angie Williams, OSHBOX.
- Labelling Technology - Kristin Flanagan, Mark-It Labels.
And finish the day with time for drinks and networking.
Members: $55 + gst, extra staff $40 + gst
Non-members: $80 + gst, extra staff $65 + gst
To book, please complete and return the form or contact Frances Palmer, email@example.com.
All enquiries to Scott Bromwich, Daltons, ph 027 281 2472, firstname.lastname@example.org